Wednesday, June 18, 2008

procrastination

In honour of that great tradition of student procrastination and since I'VE FINISHED STUDYING FOR MY EXAM, YAY! I decided I'd give you a list of things people do and reasons people give for not studying

1) They go on facebook and say they are studying
2) They go on facebook and say they are procrastinating
3) They bake brownies and take them to their neighbours (that's in honor of our friends Ros and Matt- they were great brownies too!)
4) They organise their study notes
5) They plan a study timetable (that's me)
6) They write kids stories about their friends instead of studying(that's me again)
7) They stop studying early the night before the exam because they think if you study too close the exam then its craming and if you cram you don't retain any of the information you learn and you distract yourself from all the studying you did previously so that you actually forget the things you've tried previously to learn and so its really for the benefit of your exam result that you are doing other things instead of studying.


That last ones me. Right now.

1 comment:

UltraViolet said...

Isn't there something in Proverbs about too many books maketh man....something-or-other??

My friend would bring out this line when he wanted me to be social during exam period.

It generally worked.
So glad I'm past exams (for a while at least!)