Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sandy Shananigans in Sydney


Sandy and Belinda's Sydney adventures!

Enmore Road, near where we live
Sandy, Jenny (Sandy's Sydney Stats friend) and Me had rice paper rolls for tea... ...and watched lots of Gilmore Girls (sorry, Sandy's face too dark and I couldn't change it)
Me...hmmm, what city do you think I'm in?
Really hard to tell isn't it?


We actually swapped umbrella's for this shot because they went better with our outfits!

Sandy's Chai latte was too sweet and mine not sweet enough- so Sandy did some mixing. Don't you love the cheeky look!Sandy in the water at ManlyMe in the waterSandy on the ferrie once again doing the cryptic cross word- Always a theme in a Sandy day!

True Story. I was writing the previous post and Sandy was watching. I asked "Do you think it will offend people to quote you saying "crap"?" and Sandy replied "It doesn't offend me"
Me: "Clearly since you said it!"

2 comments:

Louisa Claire said...

I am offended.

Louisa Claire said...

TOTALLY kidding! Hadn't even noticed?

Hey do you want a blog make-over? I want to keep playing...can't promise anything spectacular but willing to give it a bash...let me know :)