Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Make-over

My blog is getting a make-over!

My friend Lou who created Where the blog are you? is helping me with the design and the technical side of things. Soon we will move on from the general pinkness to something more unique to me.
Yay!

I'm currently trying to think of a symbol or picture which best represents me. Any suggestions?

When ever I think of Make-overs I always think of the movie Clueless.

Cher: "From now on we are alternating Cindy Crawfords "Areobesize" with "Buns of Steel" and reading one non School book a week. Mine is "Fit or fat"

Anyway- really should get back to Greek :(
love B
PS There is also a competion happening over at "Where the Blog are you" check it out!
http://bloggingaussie.blogspot.com/search/label/Competitions

3 comments:

Louisa said...

ummm....pressure!!! kidding :) Hope I live up to your expectations!

Le said...

Hello there Belinda ... thanks for coming by today - so appreciated !

Keen to see the make-over - I did that recently and it was such fun and cost free really ... there is a site something like blogging 101 which has great tips and free code to use - worth a look.

Also am loving the top below - great colours and very special !!

Good to know you - cheers le

BG said...

I'm glad you like the top le.
One of these days I'll put up a post with me wearing it!