Friday, July 4, 2008

Long socks and Lasagna

I love Melbourne!

Two comments for you. One is from Gilmore Girls:
Emily: "Go for traditional vows. Make up vows can be so tacky. Shirley Martin (made up name)'s daughter vowed to cook her husband lasagna once a month. Now a word like lasagna should never appear at a wedding."
(note: Tim and I did make up our own vows)

Next is a philosophical point from my wonderful sister Sandy:
You can always push down long socks, but you can't pull up short socks to make them long.

I love Melbourne!

PS Capsicum is not a vegetable either.

1 comment:

Louisa Claire said...

Hi Bee,

3 things.

1. I love Melbourne too :)

2. What does the Gilmore Girls quote have to do with loving Melbourne?

3. Capsicum isn't a vegetable?!?!? What is it??

Have a great weekend!