Monday, February 8, 2010

Typical Monday

It's Monday 2:30pm.

I haven't yet gone for my walk

I still don't know if the people I invited to dinner are coming

I still haven't thought about dinner, which means i haven't given Tim the shopping list, which means he hasn't gone shopping yet.

I still haven't got the house clean enough for when people do come.

I still haven't started unpacking boxes so I can find the little book I need for Playgroup tomorrow.

I still haven't seen my friend who I was going to visit this Arvo. Now that I think about it- I still haven't text to see if she is still free to catch up anyway.

It's Monday and I'm recovering from a big Sunday.

Sometimes I feel lazy that I get so little done on Monday.

Except on Mondays. I'm too exhausted to think about it.

I'm so glad I'm still working only 4 days a week!
love B

No comments: