Saturday, November 28, 2009

Photos of my life Part 1

Well, one of the things that Tim and I bought with our airport voucher was a camera.
We are very excited about, and some of my excitement I have to say is that I can finally have photos on my blog. Not that I'm going to have many I'm sure- I'm just not a super photo person, but I am excited that at least you can see some pictorial evidence of my life.
I wanted to do a day in the life of Belinda, but of course I forgot to take photos for much of it- so here's just a taste!:

My train trip across the habour bridge. It isn't a particularly good photo but you get the ide

I don't know if you can tell- but the scary looking man at Luna Park Sydney is raising awareness of Men's Health this Movember :)
After Mainly Music on Wednesday myself and some of the church Mums who attend/help went out for Japanese. This is four year old Samuel trying to avoid getting his photo taken. Samuel is my good buddy- he's a shy little boy but he loves "Tim and Alinda". His Mum Nicole started coming to Mainly Music last year, and eventually became a Christian. She is getting Baptised this Sunday- which we are all very excited about!
This is where I spend most of the day- Chatswood Baptist Church. It's a wonderful place, and particularly a wonderful place to do kids ministry as it is something that the whole church cares about and is behind. This particularly day was spent on Mainly Music, Talking Nicole through what would be happening with her Baptism, emailing people about their involvement in ministry next year, and preparing for my last scripture lesson of the year.
The beautiful roses in the Memorial garden near the station- with a train behind. I'm just heading home after a very tiring day. Self Portrait on the train!

Oh, and on an unrelated note- here's a picture of my spunky husband taken by someone who actually is a photo person!

Love B

No comments: