Thursday, July 23, 2009

Dishes I like...

My holidays have taken on a food theme. I think- scary though this is (I'm actually turning into my very productive Mum, Dad and Sister)- I think I've grown out of my love of bulgy stay at home only watching TV holidays. I need something to do to structure my day. This holidays at least it's been cooking, reading cook books, planning meals. Yesterday the theme was healthy. Today I'm going for a Chinese menu- though I'm still planning on doing healthy dessert!

Anyway- I just opening up a file on my computer- and I was reminded of a funny Tim moment I thought I'd share. Sometimes I find it hard to know what to cook- and particularly to remember what things I've made that Tim has particularly enjoyed. So one day I started a word document which I titled "Dishes Tim likes"- and wrote down a few from the top of my head.

That evening- I opened word and was surprised to find in the "recently used documents"-above "Dishes Tim likes" was a document called "Dishes Bindy likes". I opened it and this was what I found:
· Plates
· Bowels
· Cutlery
· Pots
· Pans
· Glasses
· Mugs

I particularly like the mis-spelling of bowls

love B