Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Two highlights from the week

I am a shocker of a blogger.  To be honest- blogging on this blog has been pretty low on my list of priorities.  And I don't really apologise for that. But I feel I would have to apologise if I let two very important events pass by without a shout out to the blogisphere!

Number 1: Tim has finished his project and college!  Well, kind of the second one.  He still has one exam to go, but he's quitely confident, and he's finished classes (true story, the last lecture of his degree he actually was the lecturer, how funny is that!  He and a mate from the class ran a fun lecture of preaching).  He has also finished his project, which is basically his honours thesis.  And I am proud not only because it's done but because it's fabulous.  He did his project on "Hope".  How non-academic and practical is that!  Of course it was an academic paper, but I read it and felt encouraged as a Christian so go Tim!

I thought I would find the photo of facebook of Tim where he looks the smartest.  What do you think?


Highlight number two was three of the girls from Tim and my Bible study who got baptised on the weekend.  It was such a special day, so special to see them make this important step in acknowledging their faith.  I got to hang out with them as they got ready, I got to pray for them at church, and most priveledged of all, I've got to see them grow into the fine Christian women that they are.  Super proud moment :)


Despite my lack of blogging, I am planning on continuing to blog, and am kinda excited about starting with a fresh new name when I am no longer Sydney-side.  I do like blogging.  I just like it in moderation.
love B

No comments: