Thursday, August 26, 2010

Holidays, on the way

Holidays are almost sorted.

It is amazing the difference a few days make.

Two days ago I woke up from a shocking nightmare where I arrived at church to find out I was doing a kids talk and teaching Sunday School and I hadn't done any prep (most of my nightmares these days involve me getting into trouble for a lack of organisation- that is the monster in my nightmares!)

But now the kind of pent up stress that leads to such a dream has disapated.

Holidays are almost sorted. People have almost all agreed to look after my ministries while I am away. And even though I have many things to finish off in the weeks leading up to when I go away- I am starting to feel like it might all just come together in the end!

So what do I have to look forward to:

-Two nights in the Kangaroo Valley with a few great friends from college

-Four nights in Melbourne. Unfortunately it won't be a very long stay but it will be great to see family and I even get to help my soon to be sister-in-law Angie with putting together wedding invatations!

-One night at home

-Tim and I go away for a one night retreate for those considering church planting. It will involve talks and workshops, but it will also involve Tim and I time which I am really looking forward too!

Amazing how holidays put a tired brain in a better place!
love Belinda

No comments: