Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where I am now

I'm sitting in our study. Outside the gum trees are there, but I can only see a few leaves shadowing across the lights of a near by apartment.

Earlier tonight I saw a clear flash of lightening, and then- BOOM, the thunder sounded.

Tim has often commented on things that he wants about the house that we live in. He often says, he's love to have a clean study that was all his own- a haven (the need for a haven may have something to do with the usual state of the house ;).

What do I want?

I want a room with a view.

I want to be able to be sitting on the computer- working on my story, and then look up and see something beautiful.

It makes my day.

I have that at the moment. Lovely trees, and a square of sky.

It's strange. Because I've had a really tough month. I'm overworked. I'm burning out. I'm tired.

But this room is my haven.

This room with a view.
love B

No comments: