Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mission time...and NZ

When its time to write a blog post- conveniently under the box where I write is a box to "label" my posts. They have suggestions of what you might label your posts, like "Vacation", "Fall" and..."scooters"?

the other ones are very American, but I can't exactly work out why enough people in this wide world would blog about scooters for it to be a "e.g." of what to label a post!

Anyway, this is just a way of introducing the fact that I am writing about two very different things today, and it will be labeled accordingly.

Mission time:
On Sunday Tim will be away for 8 days on College Mission. He is going to Pitt town (I know what your thinking, it sounds like a HOLE!!!!), where he will be helping out with various bits and pieces as well as preaching during the evening service on the 28th of July. Please pray for him and the team.

But also pray for me. I'm beginning to feel a little petty about this, particularly as some wives are having 8 days looking after kids without their husbands. But I am really nervous about it. I hate being home alone, and I'm really going to miss him. Pray for me too- particularly that I will get better at coping without him- as I'm sure I will have to do at various stages in our ministry careers!

NZ- just because until now I haven't put any photos up or talked about NZ and I think I should show you at least a few snaps. It was wonderful and beautiful and just what I needed.



Just a bit of a snap shot of the lovely scenery- and the only "selfie" I was happy with out of the 8 or so we took :)
love B

1 comment:

BG said...

Incidently- I was wrong on two counts. Tim is preaching tomorrow- and he is preaching in March- not July!