Friday, March 6, 2009

The only time I ever wished that I was a man

I am packing today for the wedding of Tim's cousin in Melbourne.

First- I pack my pretty, summery pink dress with the deeper pink flowers which is what I really want to wear but know I will be too cold in it. I pack it anyway

Second- I pack my lovely multi-coloured pashmena- which unfortunately doesn't really go with my pink dress

Third- I pack my gray sequened top with my black skirt which does go with my pashmena

Fourth- I pack my my dress jacket- just in case it is too cold for just the pashmena

Fifth- I pack my silver shoes. Silver goes with everything- yay!

Sixth- I pack my jewlery which of course goes perfectly with the pink dress but will be okay with my other outfit.

Seventh- I pack Tim's blue shirt, black pants, jacket, and blue rose tie. The outfit he can and will wear rain, hail or 40 degrees. The same outfit he has worn to every wedding since I've known him with the exception of our own.

The only time I've ever wished that I was a man.
love B

3 comments:

Femina said...

I'm confused - do you wish you were a man because there are fewer clothing choices, or because you'd have someone to make the choices and pack your bag for you??

BG said...

Haha!
A bit of both ;)
Incidently- I've changed my mind. I borrowed a lovely cardy- wore what I wanted to wear- and looked pretty good too if I say so myself.

Allegro ma non troppo said...

And they get to wear sensible shoes all the time!

BTW, I love the music you walked down the aisle to. What a good idea!