Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pictures from the wedding week

Here are some pics from my crazy but wonderful wedding week:
The first needs a bit of an explanation. On the Tuesday before the wedding I fulfilled a life long dream by being the entertainment at a kids birthday, specifically I was "Princess Belinda" for Ella's (one of the wedding flower-girls) Princess party. Don't have that many good pics yet of it, but here is a little self-portrait featuring a cute little tiara. In the car on the way to the wedding, with my fellow bridesmaids Kate and Lisa

Hmm, not sure how to turn pictures around, but here is me arriving at the church


Kate and I- gives you a sense of the dress, which I absolutely loved. They worked so well, and even though Lisa had a maternity version made (she was six months pregnant) it still worked really well together

Me and Tim! The wedding week was the longest we'd been apart since we got married.

Me and the beautiful Ella (4)- she was a flowergirl and very delightful company in the week leading up to the wedding


And Fi the beautiful bride!

love B

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lovely pictures- it's fantastic. Fi looked really beautiful and yes I agree the dresses were amazing!