Friday, September 4, 2009

48 hours

Before I go to Melbourne:

-I need to cook dinner for 11 tweens/teens/us

-I need to shave my legs

-I need to take 9 teens/tweens to the movies

-I need to drop one teen off home

-I need to clean the house

-I need to clear out the fridge of perishables

-I need to dress for a wedding

-I need to buy a birthday present for my sister-in-law and her husband

-I need to empty the bin

-I need to go to a wedding, help set up flowers, and go to the reception.

-I need to send 3 work emails

-I need to do a load of washing

-I need to pack

-I need to sleep at least twice!

-I need to get up at around 5:30 to be ready to catch a plane at 7am

I need to do all these things. But before I do, I'm going to spend half an hour reading a book. I don't know if I have time.
But I don't care.

I really need to.
love B

No comments: